Here at JetSpot, we consider our customers and their feedback as our top priority. Their insight drives innovation and their ideas fuel our creations. The trust and loyalty we’ve forged with our customers didn’t happen overnight, it took time and months of implementing three elements of strong customer support: proven expertise, thoughtful responsiveness, and quicker response. And to make this happen, we have four levels of support, which we follow.
- JETSPOT HELP LINE : When you are not able to connect to the internet, you may call the help free anytime and they would be available to check your account and assist. The help line is 8690-330-330. In case the help line doesnt respond, you may try those numbers as well 7538009901, 7538009902, 7538009903, 7538009906, 7538009907, 7538009909, 7538009910.
- JETHELP SUPPORT HELPDESK : Whenever you have any technical queries or technical issues like slow speed or anything , goto www.jethelp.in and register with your user ID and submit a ticket. Or you may simply send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and the ticket gets auto added to the helpdesk. Once the support executives reply, you will get instant email notifications and you may simply reply to the same email, so the helpdesk automatically updates your ticket thread. Its the best possible support from JetSpot. Or fill this form online to add your ticket automatically.
- SMS TICKET : Id the helpline is not responding even after multiple calls, the last resort is SMS. If you dont have the internet access at all, and you are not able to an email to email@example.com even from your mobile internet or whatever, you still have another option to ask for help. Lets say, your customer ID is JS971. Then you may write JETSPOT HELP JS971 and send it to 56161.
- ON SITE SUPPORT : JetSpot Onsite Support works only from 10am till 7pm. The toll free support and the helpdesk support works 24×7 only. Business and Leased Line customers are eligible to receive onsite support during the weekends , while home broadband customers can only get onsite support from Monday till Saturday (10am-7pm). And the on-site support depends on Support Levels as per the customer’s plan type. And if you are looking for priority on-site support, you may read this.
- NODAL SUPPORT : If all the above support fails or you have a grievance to make, you may email the boss directly at firstname.lastname@example.org