[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]A dedicated internet leased line network connectivity and infrastructure for any business is increasingly being accepted as a critical business platform and is at the heart of the communication and interaction that defines the current business landscape. Networks no longer merely support organizations; they also drive business and have become critical to business continuity. JetSpot Networks is the one and only Class B ISP in Orissa, who is authorized to provide dedicated Internet Bandwidth services to businesses of all sizes, from our Points of Presence in all the major towns and cities in orissa with 100% redundancy and 99.9% uptime with 95% SLA.Currently we would be able to provide Leased Circuit for any part of Jeypore, and post feasibility we would be able to share the details and pricing.[/vc_column_text][vc_tabs interval=”0″ type=”rd_tab_1″][vc_tab title=”Service Offerings” tab_id=”7a3a3bf6-7268-9″][vc_column_text]
- Internet Leased Lines ranging from NxE1/Ds3/STM1/1G/10G
- Guaranteed bandwidth for critical business usage, (Symmetric 1:1 bandwidth only)
- Highly Reliable connectivity with redundancy on domestic & international backbone
- Increased network resilience through multiple last mile options (wireless or fiber)
- Fiber & Wireless Backup depending on customer Requirements
- State-of-the-art N + N redundant infrastructure to support 99.99 port availability
- 24/7/365 Network & security monitoring with technical Helpdesk
- Online bandwidth utilization reports, NMS reports and a highly competitive SLA
- Connectivity thru Trans-Atlantic & Trans-Pacific routes ensuring lower latencies to Europe, USA (E &W), Middle-East & APAC region
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”How to Get Connected” tab_id=”accd7954-44ba-0″][vc_column_text]Here is the step by step process :
- Fill the form below this page.
- Our team will call you and understand the requirements and give you an idea of the pricing.
- Our feasibility telecom partner will do a survey for your location to check for the delivery feasibility.
- Documents and payment processing is done.
- Order gets processed and we start our work for the delivery process.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Pricing” tab_id=”1462273673928-2-1″][vc_column_text]Pricing depends on a lot of factors, so it will vary for place to place and business to business. There might be businesses, who simply require very low bandwidth and that can be delivered over wireless. But there would be clients, who need higher speed bandwidth and for them, wireless is not feasible, but delivery needs to be done over fiber.
And again, there might be some big companies or organizations, who need fiber delivery but wireless as automatic backup, so basically the price is completely dependent on the customer’s requirements.
Unless we have the complete requirements clear, we wont be able to share the detailed pricing.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]