This Network Abuse Policy (“Policy”) applies to all JetSpot Networks services (“Services”).
1.0 Abusive Conduct:
A. Network Abuse Limit :
To avoid over usage, spamming, stealing, we have taken this strict action finally to keep it nice and easy for every customer in each of our nodes. If their activities are left unchecked their actions could eventually have a negative effect on the experience of honest JetSpot customers.
Home Wireless Broadband Plans – Abuse Limit – AS OF NOW, NOT APPLICABLE
Business Wireless Broadband Plans – Abuse Limit – 5AS OF NOW, NOT APPLICABLE
Home (regular) Fiber Broadband Plans – Abuse Limit – AS OF NOW, NOT APPLICABLE
Leased Line Plans – Abuse Limit – NONE (they pay premium)
Whenever you hit your limit, your account will get disconnected and you will need to recharge your account again.
We closely monitor each user, and if we find a user crossing his abuse limit for more than 2 months in a fiscal year, the account would be warned/terminated or forced to upgrade to the business plans, since business plans have the limit set to 500GB.
This is an acceptable use policy for all of JetSpot Networks services. Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy will result in immediate termination of your account and service without a refund. Note we will always try to reach out to you before we terminate your service. If you have questions please contact us.
You shall not doing any of the following with your service :
1. Do anything that is illegal or damages JetSpot Networks brand or reputation. This includes but is not limited to the following.
a. Hacking or Cracking attempts to access accounts or systems other than the user’s own accounts or systems or an account or system that the user has been explicitly authorized to access is illegal under national and state law.
b. Child pornography
e. Copyright Infringement
f. Fake Social Networking Accounts
2. Attempt to do anything that will damage our network or disturb it in anyways. Or attempt to gain access to our internal network or systems for any reason. This includes but is not limited to the following :
a. Denial of service attacks on our networks or are other customers as well as other networks.
b. Any activity that can get our IP space Blacklisted.
c. Anything that will add unusual load to our systems or usage more than the network abuse limit.
d. Gaining access to our systems for any reason.
e. Sharing Internet with your neighbor unofficially and without written consent from JetSpot Networks.
3. Spam – No customer shall send unsolicited commercial email, unsolicited mass mailings, spam, or anything of that sort.
4. Anything that prevents other users from enjoying our service.
B. Spam :
Spamming is prohibited for any Customer to effect or participate in any of the following activities through an JetSpot Networks Service or JetSpot Networks provided network (“Network”). Any content, material, message, or data made available or transmitted through the Network, wherever it is sent from, viewed, received, or retrieved, that is in violation of this Policy is prohibited. In the event of violation of the above by any Customer, JetSpot Networks may suspend or terminate Services to said Customer. Customer shall be deemed to have violated this Policy if Customer exhibits persistent, repeated violations or a pattern of violations which Customer fails to cease within 2 days of notification. Examples of unacceptable behavior include but are not limited to :
- Send unsolicited email to more than twenty-five (25) recipients. Except as otherwise defined under applicable law, “unsolicited email” does not include any message addressed to an individual (i) with whom the sender has a preexisting and ongoing business or personal relationship, (ii) from a non-commercial organization or entity of which the individual is a pre-existing member or (iii) a posting to a List that does not otherwise violate this Policy.
- Use JetSpot Networks or JetSpot Networks provided network servers to relay unsolicited commercial email.
- Harass others by “mail-bombing” or “news-bombing” or any kind of web/email spamming.
- Threaten bodily harm or property damage to individuals or groups.
- Forge message headers, in part or whole, of electronic transmission originating or passing through the Network.
- Falsify Customer information provided to JetSpot Networks, or other Customers of the Service in connection with use of any JetSpot Networks Service.
- Engage in any of the foregoing activities by using the Service of another provider, but channeling such activities through a JetSpot Networks provided network account. Using a JetSpot Networks account as a maildrop for responses or otherwise using the Services of another provider for the purpose of facilitating the foregoing activities if such use of another party’s Service could reasonably be expected to adversely affect a JetSpot Networks Service or the Network.
- Engage in any activity which: violates any local, state, federal, foreign, or international law, regulation or treaty; threatens the integrity of any computer system without the owner’s consent; or violate generally accepted standards of Internet conduct and usage including but not limited to: denial of Service attacks; web page defacement; port and network scanning; and/or unauthorized system penetration.
- Using the Network to violate any copyright laws including but not limited to any part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) in connection with IP addresses on your network. The DMCA, passed by Congress in 1998, allows copyright owners to notify a service provider such as JetSpot Networks of alleged copyright infringement carried out on the provider’s network.
C. Improper Usage :
JetSpot Networks shall have the right to limit, terminate or suspend Services immediately without notice and with no liability or obligation to Customer for improper use of the Services by Customer or any activity by Customer, as determined in the sole discretion of JetSpot Networks, that threatens public health, safety, or welfare, the integrity or reliability of the public switched network, JetSpot Networks’s facilities or the ability of JetSpot Networks to provide service other customers.
JetSpot Networks considers the practices described in A and B above to constitute abuse of JetSpot Networks, its Network and recipients of unsolicited mailings and/or postings or abusive usage (as applicable). Therefore, these practices are prohibited by JetSpot Networks’s Network Abuse Policy. Engaging in one or more of these practices may result in termination or suspension of Customer’s account and/or access to Services.
JetSpot Networks reserves the right to implement technical mechanisms which: (a) block postings and messages as described above before they are forwarded or otherwise sent to their intended recipients; and/or (b) prohibit access to JetSpot Networks’s network for abusive internet usage.
3.0 Other Abuses:
This policy addresses only the kinds of network abuse specifically enumerated above. In addition to these activities, JetSpot Networks’s terms and conditions of Service also prohibit other forms of abuse such as harassment and the posting of illegal or unlawful materials, and JetSpot Networks will respond as appropriate to such activities. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to limit JetSpot Networks, in its actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the foregoing activities. JetSpot Networks reserves the right to take any and all additional actions JetSpot Networks deems appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation, taking action to recover costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing such. In addition, JetSpot Networks reserves at all times all rights and remedies available to it with respect to such activities at law or in equity.