JetSpot is a Class B Internet Service Provider (ISP) that caters to both home and business segments. We’re a growing bootstrapped startup with NOC & head office at Bhubaneswar and with customers all around the city.
We’re looking for a passionate and dynamic Finance and Accounts Executive, who is ready to work with us.
- Responsible for maintaining accounts.
- Should handle day-to-day accounts.
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts like Journals & Ledgers, cash book, bank book etc.
- Knowledge of MS office, Excel & Word, & Tally will be preferred.
- Service Tax, VAT, TDS.
- Processing Accounts Payable & sales invoices
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and P&L Account
- Completion of various reporting
- Ensure strict adherence to controls & Compliance
- Financial Reporting or Regulatory reporting or General Accounting
- Must have worked at a CA Firm as an intern
- Should have experience in Indian accounting, Direct and Indirect Taxation.
UG: B.Com – Commerce
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance
Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Salary: To be finalized after the resume screening stage
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Submit your resume now by clicking the button below.